US Passport Services in Pakistan: Online Fee Payments Begin Soon!
US Embassy Pakistan Ditches Cash Lines for Passport Renewals! Online Payments Start Jan 17th!
Good news for U.S. citizens in Pakistan! Passport renewals just got easier with the launch of online fee payments starting January 17, 2024.
No more waiting in line at the embassy!
Read More: Pakistani Passport Fees for January 2024
Pay online for:
- First-time applications
- Kids’ passports (under 16)
- Renewals for passports issued under 16
- Lost/stolen/damaged replacements
- Renewals for passports over 15 years old
How to pay:
- Look for the new option on the DS-11 application page starting Jan 17th.
- Check the U.S. Embassy website for updates and eligibility details.
- For adult renewals (DS-82), the existing “pay.gov” option is still available.
US Passport Services in Pakistan: Online Fee Payments Begin Soon! No more cash hassles, just faster, easier passport renewals. Spread the word and let your friends in Pakistan know!
Due to recent economical and political turmoil in Pakistan and citizens are rushing out of the country furiously. In such times, ease of passport services could prove to be a great step in this regard.
Note: The information above might not be accepted 100%. Please verify from your own sources. We will not be responsible for any kind of loss due to our content.
For more news, please visit Munafa Marketing.