Get to know what Information we may Collect
- MunafaMarketing.com may collect some personal information (which includes your name, address, or any other information you provide to us that concerns you as an individual) from you in order to provide a personalized browsing experience. We may also require some information from your side or ask you to fill out a registration form.
- Usually, the Information we save about you is collected through Munafamarketing.com; however, we may also collect Information from affiliate platforms or from third parties (e.g. payment service providers, marketing agencies, websites hosts, social media sites you choose to link your account to, third party payment providers).
- MunafaMarketing.com will not keep your personal Information until and unless we have to comply with any legal obligations.
- MunafaMarketing.com may use your personal Information for the purpose of delivering Information to you. The Information provided by you may be used by MunafaMarketing.com to notify you about developments or changes to this platform and to get your opinion about this platform.
Particularly, we may use your Information for the following purposes:
- To send emails and special offers to users and to inform them about new services.
- To help develop new services or improve your existing services.
- To personalize your experience on our platform or to offer individually tailored content.
We hold the right to use any non-personal, non-identifiable information we gather that you share on MunafaMarketing.com or affiliate websites by using cookies or other site traffic data.
We may also pass on all such Information if:
- Required by any legal authorities.
- Required as part of any merger.
- Required by any service provider we believe is relevant to the user.
We may send you a small piece of text/file (a cookie) to your computer or device when you visit our website. This will allow us to track your computer’s IP address so that we can recognize your device and personalize your experience on our platform, depending on your interests, throughout multiple visits. We use permanent cookies to provide personalized homepages, customized services, and advertisements.
In particular, cookies:
- Collect Information based on user interests;
- Helps to identify errors and bugs;
- Helps to maintain business operations of our marketing, advertising, and sales departments;
- Help with the Question and Answers platform;
- Help in personalizing user experience;
- Allow users to save searches and content;
- Provide a contact system between users and staff;
- Validate the authenticity of persons attempting to log on as a registered user;
- Collect click data for service optimization and internal use;
- Monitor site traffic;
- Measure the success of services, products, advertisements, and campaigns;
- Allow MunafaMarketing.com to track when a user sees or clicks on an advertisement or when a user visits a third-party site to purchase a product.
You can change settings on your browser and block our cookies at any time, but this may stop you from reaching certain parts of the websites or using some services.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law:
If any dispute occurs between MunafaMarketing.com and the user, the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan shall apply at all times. The dispute will be settled under the Arbitration Act 1940. The seat and venue of arbitration shall be Islamabad, Pakistan.
We acknowledge your right to request to delete the personal data that we have obtained by reaching out to us. You can reach us by email or by other methods mentioned in the Contact Us tab. We will comply with your request to delete the Personal Information. We will be unable to comply with your request in conditions where the data is required by legal authorities or where we need data for legitimate business purposes. You have to prove your identity before the data deletion request; we may ask you to pay a fee for such requests.