Travel to Europe: Schengen Visa Guide for Pakistanis.
Sweden Opens Doors to Europe for Pakistanis! Schengen Visa Made Easier
Europe’s breathtaking beauty and vibrant cultures have long captivated Pakistanis, but obtaining a visa could feel like scaling a mountain.
Good news! Sweden has simplified the process for Pakistani citizens to apply for a Schengen visa, your gateway to exploring Europe with ease and convenience.
One Visa, Endless Possibilities:
- The Schengen Visa allows you to travel freely across 26 European countries within a 90-day period. No need for multiple applications!
Applying from Pakistan:
- While you can ultimately visit any Schengen country, you need to apply to the embassy of your main destination. In this case, Sweden.
- But here’s the catch: Pakistani applicants must submit their visa applications at VFS Global offices in Southeast Asia, not directly at the Swedish embassy in Pakistan. Choose from locations like Bangkok, Manila, or Kuala Lumpur.
- Remember, choosing where to submit your application is your responsibility. You might also need a visa for the chosen VFS Global location, so plan accordingly.
- Once submitted, your application will travel to the Swedish embassy in Bangkok for processing. The Swedish embassy in Pakistan won’t offer assistance or information about visas for other countries.
Read More: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Gwadar
To make your Schengen visa journey a success, here’s a guide to the financial requirements:
Proving Financial Stability:
- Present a bank statement spanning the last 6 months, complete with the signature and seal of an authorized bank officer. This demonstrates your financial capability to support your stay in Europe.
- Showcase sufficient funds for your stay in Sweden: To ensure a comfortable 30-day visit, provide evidence of 2400 euros (or equivalent) in your bank account.
Visa Fees and Insurance:
- Choose your preferred VFS Global location for submission and pay the visa application fee of 80 euros.
- Secure travel insurance: You have options! Opt for a policy from a European-based insurance company or select one from the approved list of Pakistani companies, which includes:
- Asia Insurance Co Ltd
- Askari General Insurance Company Ltd
- CICL (Century Insurance Company Ltd)
- East West Insurance Company Ltd
- EFU General
- NJI (New Jubilee Insurance)
- PICIC (Pakistan Industrial Credit Investment Corporation)
- Premier Insurance Limited
- Shaheen Insurance
- SPI Insurance Company Ltd (formerly Saudi Pak)
- TPL Direct Insurance Ltd
- UBL Insurers Ltd
- Universal Insurance Co. Ltd
Remember: A well-prepared visa application, complete with these financial documents and insurance, paves the way for your Swedish adventure!
Your Schengen Visa Checklist: Crossing the T’s and Dotting the I’s
Sweden’s simplified visa process comes with a few additional requirements to ensure a smooth journey. Here’s a breakdown of the essential points:
- Secure comprehensive Schengen travel insurance covering a minimum of €30,000. This must cover medical emergencies, hospitalizations, repatriation costs, and any related care expenses during your trip.
- Fingerprints and a photograph are mandatory for first-time visa applicants. Visit your chosen VFS Global/Gerry’s location for this step.
- No need to retake fingerprints if they were taken within the last 59 months (since 2014) and are still usable, unless you specifically request it.
- Children under 12, individuals with physical limitations preventing fingerprinting, and dignitaries on official trips are exempt from the biometric requirement.
Making it Easy:
By having these additional requirements met, you’ll be well on your way to experiencing the wonders of Europe! Remember, thorough preparation is key to a hassle-free visa application process.
Don’t Give Up! Your Schengen Visa Appeal Options
Even with Sweden’s simplified process, a visa application can sometimes face unforeseen challenges. If you encounter a refusal, remember: an appeal is possible!
Understanding the Refusal:
- The Swedish government will always provide specific reasons for a visa denial. Be sure to review the explanation carefully, as it will guide your appeal process.
- Act swiftly! You have 3 weeks from the date of the decision to submit a written appeal. Missing this deadline unfortunately means starting the application process over.
Taking Your Case Forward:
- Your appeal will initially be reviewed by the Swedish Embassy. They will:
- Verify that the appeal was submitted within the required timeframe.
- Re-evaluate your case based on the provided information and reasoning.
What Happens Next?
- If your appeal is successful, the embassy may reconsider your visa application.
- If your appeal is unsuccessful, you may need to wait a specific period before reapplying.
Ready to embark on your European adventure? Sweden’s simplified visa process opens the door to exploring magnificent landscapes, charming cities, and diverse cultures. Start planning your dream trip today!
Note: The information above might not be accepted 100%. Please verify from your own sources. We will not be responsible for any kind of loss due to our content.
For more news, please visit Munafa Marketing.