COAS Asim Munir visits LoC Amid Kashmir Solidarity Day.
Pakistan’s Top Brass Marks Kashmir Solidarity Day on Front Lines, Vows Support for Self-Determination
On Kashmir Solidarity Day, Pakistan’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Asim Munir and Prime Minister Anwaarul Haq Kakar, along with the Prime Minister of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, visited the Line of Control (LOC) in the Sarian Sector.
In a symbolic gesture of solidarity, they paid respects at the Martyrs’ Monument in Muzaffarabad, honoring the sacrifices made in the ongoing struggle for self-determination.
Leaders reiterated Pakistan’s unwavering support for the Kashmiri people:
- Unwavering Commitment: Both Munir and Kakar acknowledged the “fortitude, resilience, and unwavering faith” of Kashmiris facing “unabated brutality” from Indian forces.
- Regional Concerns: The “brewing humanitarian and security crises” in Indian-administered Kashmir are seen as a threat to regional stability.
- Right to Self-Determination: Pakistan reaffirms its commitment to supporting the Kashmiri people’s fight for their “inalienable right to self-determination” as per UN resolutions.
- Opposition to Demographic Shifts: Pakistan criticizes alleged attempts by India to alter the region’s demographics through “illegal administrative measures” and “draconian laws.”
COAS Praises Troops’ Preparedness:
- After receiving a briefing on the situation along the LOC, Munir commended the troops’ “operational readiness, high morale, and effective response” to Indian ceasefire violations.
This visit sends a strong message during Kashmir Solidarity Day, underlining Pakistan’s continued support for the Kashmiri cause and its concerns regarding the situation in the region.
Pakistan’s Army Chief Warns of “Full Force” Response to Aggression, Condemns Indian “State-Sponsored Terrorism”
Pakistan’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Asim Munir issued a stern warning during his visit to the Line of Control (LOC) on Kashmir Solidarity Day. Addressing troops, he declared that any “aggression or violation of Pakistan’s territorial sovereignty” will be met with the full might of the nation and its military.
Key points from COAS Munir’s address:
- Strong Warning: “Pakistan Army is well versed with the full threat spectrum and is perpetually ready to respond effectively,” he declared, leaving no ambiguity about the country’s stance on potential aggression.
- Accusation of Indian Terrorism: Munir specifically mentioned “Indian state-sponsored terrorism in Pakistan” and its recent extension to “heinous targeting of individual Pakistani citizens.” He condemned this disregard for international law and norms, highlighting growing international criticism of India’s actions.
- Commitment to Security: The COAS vowed to “continue to expose all such attempts and ensure the security of its citizens,” underscoring Pakistan’s commitment to its national defense.
This assertive message comes amidst heightened tensions along the LOC and ongoing concerns about regional instability. By emphasizing Pakistan’s preparedness and condemning alleged Indian aggression, COAS Munir seeks to deter potential threats and rally support for the armed forces.
Note: The information above might not be accepted 100%. Please verify from your own sources. We will not be responsible for any kind of loss due to our content.
For more news, please visit Munafa Marketing.