China Announces Fully Funded BS/MS/PhD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has called for applications from Pakistani and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) nationals for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program (CGSP) 2024-25, offering opportunities for BS, MS, and Ph.D. programs.
Read More: Chinese Stealth Submarine Docks at Karachi
Managed by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the Chinese Education Ministry, CGSP aims to facilitate talented Pakistani students in studying and conducting research in top Chinese universities.
Key Details about CGSP 2024-25:
- Undergraduate (4-5 years)
- Master’s (2-3 years)
- Doctoral (3-4 years)
Language Prep: 1-2 years of mandatory Chinese language preparatory classes during the study or research tenure.
Areas of Study:
- Legal Studies
- Fine Arts
- Pakistani/AJK nationals
- BS: Max age 25
- MS: Max age 35
- Ph.D.: Max age 40
- Meet CSC and university admission requirements
- No dual nationals
- Provide HAT/USAT test score (minimum 50 out of 100)
How to Apply:
- Apply online at both the HEC and CSC portals
- Submit all documents in the required format
Documents Required for Shortlisted Candidates:
- Signed application forms
- Attested copies of degrees, CNIC/B-form, Domicile, and equivalence certificates
- Study plan/research proposal
- Recommendation letters (MS and Ph.D. only)
- Language proficiency certificates
- Passport valid till March 1, 2025
- Medical examination and police clearance certificates
- NOC from the employer (if employed)
- Stipends: CNY 2,500 (BS), CNY 3,000 (MS), CNY 3,500 (Ph.D.) per month
- Universities cover education fees, administration costs, health insurance
Deadline: Apply by December 28, 2023 (23:59 PM Pakistan Standard Time) on both HEC and CSC portals.
China Announces Fully Funded BS/MS/PhD Scholarships for Pakistani Students is indeed a milestone in bilateral relations.
Note: The information above might not be accepted 100%. Please verify from your own sources. We will not be responsible for any kind of loss due to our content.
For more news, please visit Munafa Marketing.