Islamabad: 5 Marla Capital Hills Islamabad Plot Offers High ROI. It offers 5 Marla plots, which are in high demand because of their location and affordability. It is located at Pir Sohawa Road, adjacent to Dino Valley. The marvelous project is TMA-approved, which increases the chances of high ROI. So don’t miss this opportunity and book your plot now.
Read more: Capital Hills Islamabad
It is developed by NSK Construction PVT LTD, and the owner of this project is the chairman of Capital Group, Mr. Syed Sajjad Bukhari. You can enjoy breathtaking views of the lush green Margalla Hills as the living experience in the Capital Hills Housing Scheme is just like living in the mountains of Switzerland. The weather there is beautiful and full of greenery. Margalla Hills is also 7°-8° cooler than in Islamabad.
Read more: Kohistan Enclave Wah
This beautiful housing venture is spread over 10,000 Kanal lands and offers different sizes of residential plots and allegedly farmhouses:
- 5 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
Capital Hills Islamabad 5 Marla Plots:
The 5 Marla plots of Capital Hills Islamabad are in high demand because this outstanding project offers modern facilities and a high standard of living experience to its residents. 5 Marla Capital Hills Islamabad Plot Offers High ROI.
The payment plan for 5 Marla plots is as follows:
- The total price of 5 Marla residential plot is Rs. 8,500,000/-
- The down payment is Rs. 850,000/-
- 36 monthly installments of Rs. 47,222/-
- 12 quarterly installments of Rs. 141,667/-
- 3 annual installments of Rs. 850,000/-
- The 5% balloon payment is Rs. 425,000/-
- The 10% confirmation amount is Rs. 850,000/-
- The 15% possession amount is Rs. 1,275,000/-
- 10% balloting amount is Rs. 850,000/-
Read more: DHA Islamabad Phase 9
Munafa Marketing suggests you always invest in NOC-approved projects. Capital Hills Housing Scheme is legal and safe to invest in. The documents required to buy property in this housing venture are as follows:
- Two passport-size pictures
- Two copies of your NIC/NICOP
- Two copies of the NIC of your next kin
For more details, contact the Munafa Marketing.