Govt Opens 39 e-Rozgaar Centers Across the Country for Jobless People.
Job Hunting Revolution: 39 e-Rozgaar Centers Open in Islamabad, 10,000 More Across Pakistan!
Get ready, job seekers! Pakistan is revving up its employment engine with the launch of 39 e-Rozgaar centers in Islamabad, with 10,000 more planned across the country!
Caretaker Prime Minister Anwarul Haq Kakar officially kicked off this ambitious initiative, aiming to connect you with your dream job and empower entrepreneurs.
Read More: Sweden Announced 100000 Jobs
Here’s what’s in store:
- Job Search Made Easy: These tech-enabled centers offer career counseling, skill development, and access to a vast database of job openings. No more endless browsing or paperwork!
- Bridging the Gap: Employers get a platform to find qualified talent, while individuals receive guidance and resources to boost their skills and competitiveness.
- Financial Backing: The government is investing Rs. 1.0 billion for interest-free loans to support successful candidates and startups, turning dreams into reality.
- Phased Rollout: 250 centers will be established initially in key cities through public-private partnerships, paving the way for the ultimate goal of 10,000 centers nationwide.
IT Minister Dr. Umar Saif highlighted the crucial role of technology in powering this project, ensuring a smooth and efficient experience for both job seekers and employers.
This is a game-changer for Pakistan’s job market! Share the news, spread the word, and get ready to take control of your career journey with e-Rozgaar.
Pakistan Powers Up Freelancers with e-Rozgaar: 1 Million Workspaces, $10 Billion Boost!
Over 1.5 million Pakistani freelancers face hurdles to success – lack of reliable internet, proper equipment, and dedicated workspaces. But worry no more!
Dr. Umar Saif, IT Minister, unveiled a bold plan to address these challenges head-on with the e-Rozgaar initiative.
Here’s how it’s revolutionizing freelancing:
- 1 Million Workspaces: E-Rozgaar centers are popping up across Pakistan, with each equipped to host up to 100 individuals. That’s 1 million potential success stories in the making!
- Bridging the Gap: Dr. Saif revealed plans to accommodate a full million freelancers in these centers, providing them with reliable internet, modern laptops, and a professional environment to thrive.
- Economic Boom: This ambitious initiative aims to not only empower individuals but also skyrocket national IT exports by $10 billion annually. Imagine the possibilities!
- Fast-Track Success: 40 e-Rozgaar centers are already under construction, and all are expected to be operational by February 19th, 2024. Get ready, freelancers, your launchpad awaits!
Dr. Saif also highlighted the IT Ministry’s significant achievements during the caretaker government’s four months in office.
The Special Investment Facilitation Council streamlined policy approvals, enabling IT companies to retain 50% of their earnings in foreign currency. This not only incentivizes growth but also attracts global investment.
Freelancers Rejoice! PayPal Paychecks Coming, Pakistan Gears Up for Digital Boom!
A game-changer for Pakistani freelancers arrived today! IT Minister revealed a game-changing pilot project starting February 1st, 2024. Here’s what got everyone buzzing:
PayPal Power-Up: 10,000 freelancers will get a direct portal to global success through PayPal accounts! No more payment hurdles, just seamless transactions straight to your e-wallet.
This pilot’s success paves the way for even more third-party agreements, opening doors to a world of opportunities.
5G Future Now: Forget slow internet woes! Dr. Saif promised obstacles hindering the 5G spectrum are being crushed. Get ready for a lightning-fast August 2024 spectrum auction.
That’s not all, an additional 200,000 kilometers of optical fiber cable will weave Pakistan’s digital fabric even tighter.
This is more than just tech upgrades; it’s a revolution for Pakistan’s digital economy! Imagine empowered freelancers, booming IT exports, and a connected nation driving progress.
Share the news, spread the word, and get ready to ride the digital wave!
Note: The information above might not be accepted 100%. Please verify from your own sources. We will not be responsible for any kind of loss due to our content.
For more news, please visit Munafa Marketing.