Islamabad/Rawalpindi: Blue World City Vision 2030 is a well-thought-out future plan to change the landscape of the twin cities for good. Blue World City (BWC) is one of Pakistan’s top residential projects. It is the country’s first purpose-built tourist city. This massive project is spread over around 1 Lac Kanal of land. Blue Group of Companies (BGC) is the developer of this project, and Mr Saad Nazir is the owner of this project.
Read More: Blue World City Downtown
In August, Mr. Saad Nazir held a meeting with all the esteemed dealer’s partners and explained about Blue World City Vision 2030. Mr. Saad Nazir, Ch. Nadeem Ejaz & Ch. Naeem Ejaz is determined to take Blue World City to new heights under the Consortium of the BGC-IGC.
According to the developers, Blue World City will be a mega tourist destination in 2030 that will provide lots of job opportunities and will make Pakistan’s economy and tourism stronger than ever. Their vision and fast-paced development of the project will surely make BWC the best housing venture in the country.
Blue World City Vision 2030:
Blue World City is in talks with different remarkable housing projects and developers around BWC so they can collaborate and achieve goals together by creating amazing joint projects.
Read More: Blue World City Awami Nest
Blue World City Vision 2030 Details:
Following is the expected list which will help achieve the vision 2030 to Blue World City:
- Blue World City and DHA have signed on a joint venture on 6th July 2023; BWC will provide land to DHA for this venture.
- The road to General Block 2 has been marked by the developers of Blue World City. People will be able to reach the M-2 Motorway by crossing Bahria Town Phase 8 and then access the BWC General Block 2 after the road is finished. Investors can also reach the CPEC route by entering General Block Phase 2.
- A joint venture between Blue Group of Companies and Bahria Town is highly expected. Reportedly, Mr. Saad Nazir offered a vast area of land to Mr. Malik Riaz, owner of Bahria Town Pvt. Ltd for the joint venture.
- The developers of Blue World City and Capital Smart City have signed an agreement over interchange accessibility. The CSC developers have given their consent to access BWC through its exclusive interchange.
- The residents of BWC General Block II can reach BWC General Block II from the M-2 Motorway because of the joint ventures between Blue World City and Capital Smart City.
- Mr. Saad Nazir offered several real estate developers to come forward and build their projects to improve the economic condition of Pakistan. For the development of projects, Mr. Saad Nazir also offered a vast land so that the developers could invest and build their projects easily to save Pakistan from current financial problems and default.
Note: Please contact the official management of Blue World City for authentic information regarding the ones mentioned above.
For more information, please visit Munafa Marketing.