Pakistan to Benefit from Next Phase of CPEC: Interim PM Kakar
Pakistan Embraces CPEC’s Next Phase: Road & Air Links Pave the Way for Industrial Boom!
Davos, Switzerland: Pakistan’s caretaker Prime Minister, Anwaarul-Haq Kakar, declared the nation ready to embark on the next chapter of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
While reaping the benefits of early harvest projects, Pakistan is actively engaged with China in crafting a robust second phase focused on road and air connectivity to fuel industrialization.
Quoting Kakar: “We have achieved the first phase of CPEC and are reaping its early harvest benefits. We are entering the second phase, which requires more deliberation, particularly in terms of road and air connectivity around the industrialization projects.”
Highlights of the Interview:
- Second Phase Focus: Building a robust infrastructure network of roads and air links to support industrial growth and trade.
- Early Harvest Advantages: Pakistan already benefiting from CPEC’s initial projects, boosting trade and economic activity.
- Connecting Markets: China’s vast consumer base and Pakistan’s strategic location offer immense potential for mutual trade and prosperity.
- Economic Revival Priorities: Government prioritizing economic revival, technology transformation, and tax reforms.
- Global Positioning: Pakistan navigating the complexities of the Global North-South divide and regional conflicts.
- Domestic Focus: Balancing national budgets through increased revenue and optimized spending.
- Regional Opportunities: Capitalizing on the Belt and Road Initiative and Chinese industrial relocation for sustainable growth.
- Competitive Edge: Providing businesses with affordable electricity and creating Special Economic Zones to attract foreign direct investment.
- Bridging the Divide: Advocating for bridging the gap between Global North and South for a more equitable future.
- Upcoming Elections: Wishing all contestants well and urging them to prioritize economic revival in their manifestos.
PM Kakar’s message is clear: Pakistan is not just reaping the fruits of CPEC; it’s actively building a brighter future.
By focusing on infrastructure, technology, and strategic partnerships, the country aims to bridge the Global North-South divide and achieve sustainable prosperity for all.
Note: The information above might not be accepted 100%. Please verify from your own sources. We will not be responsible for any kind of loss due to our content.
For more news, please visit Munafa Marketing